Monday, May 23, 2005

End of an Era

18 months gone by

MBA is over now have to look to the future :-(

Makes me think of all the eras that we go through in life

KC: Teen years guess it’s the closest I came to my own version of the wonder years. The Apapa gang. Everything was new girls , parties, girls, cars, girls

Hull: guess it was all about adventure. New country, new life time for figuring out exactly what, who I was away from the definitions of home.

1st job: Glad that one’s over probably hardest 3 years of my life. Word to the wise never undersell yourself. Hardest thing I ever had to do and the implications linger on. Well that’s a lesson for my next stop off on the job thing. So if anyone’s out there with a £50k + job offer for an MBA I am your man

MBA: More about rediscovery - personally and professionally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home