Sunday, May 22, 2005

thankful

For the beauty of life

For the warmth of love

For the company of friends

For the lessons harsh

For the necessary failings

For the desires unmet

For the joy

For the pain

For the hope

For all that is past

For all that is now

For all that is yet

For each moment

For each word

For each touch

For the ones without which I could not be

For the ones no longer

For the ones whose line has drawn so long

For the ones just begun

For the ones who will stand with me to the end

For the ones just for a season

For each truth revealed

For the mysteries remaining

For my strengths

For my failings

For striving to be better

For laughter

For tears

For all that I have shared both with

For the moments of darkness

For those who brought me to light

For the music

For silence

For love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home